New 3rd Thursday Format
I hoped you liked the third thursday session last night! For those of you who missed it, here is what we laid out for what 3rd Thursday will become:
• A monthly Webinar on a variety of Topics in illustration and business
• Featuring Lee, Will, and Jake
• We will also be featuring a guest artist each month
Topics might include:
• The 5 pillars of Success
• How to get your first 10,000 subscribers on socal media
• The Top 5 things that will destroy your career
• How to be super prodcutive
• Things we wish we knew when starting out
• How to turbocharge your education and learn quickly
• How to transition from a full time job to freelance
• Interesting notes about the history of illustration
Our first webinar will be next month on third thursday. The topic will be:
How to get your first 10,000 subscribers on social media
We welcome your feedback and let us know if you have any ideas that might be a good webinar topic. : )
@Lee-White I know that Will & Jake have both dealt with this topic independently on their Youtube channels; however, it would be good to hear from all of you together (round table discussion?) regarding:
While this next topic isn't as high of an interest to me as the other topics, it might be good to hear the group on:
• Pros & Cons of Fan Art, Including Legal Issues (would be great to have a guest I.P. lawyer)
MuttsGraphix last edited by
I just started my subscription to SVS and already I am blown away and so blessed to find this.
As a stay at home mom, it is so hard to get back to school so finding SVS was such a relief.
I am so looking forward to the webinars and to build a network and make new friends.
Sounds awesome, looking forward to it!
I missed this! Is it going to be posted somewhere?
@QuietYell Cool, thanks!!!
@natiwata We recorded it. It will go live on Monday
markoman last edited by