Joined Story Teller Academy this morning...seems good

• SVS OG

I joined Story Teller Academy this morning after reading Mirka's post. Thirty dollars a month for access to all the self study classes...seems like a perfect fit along with SVS for we would be author illustrators. I'll probably do it for a couple months until i work my way through the classes that look the most interesting. Their website is a bit of a struggle but is was eventually figureoutable. Here is a link if anyone is interested in checking it out https://www.storytelleracademy.com/

• @Kevin-Longueil Looks like a great place to learn in conjunction. I'd dig hearing how things go as you progress.

• SVS OG

Thanks for the tip! I would also be interested in hearing how it goes.

• SVS OG

@BradAYoo @LauraA The classes are very good! I am really enjoying the "Writing picture book manuscripts" at the moment. The classes are very well done and are organized into short videos for each topic with homework and pdf's to download at the end of a section. The site is still a bit confusing but i am able to find the classes and that is all i really care about at the moment...there seems to be an active community there as well. I am going to stick with the subscription for a while - i have my stack of mostly ruled mostly red Moleskine journals next to me and i plan to fill them up with my ideas. Are either of you interested in writing?

IMG_2545.JPG

• @Kevin-Longueil I am interested in writing! I've done some classes from Masterclass last year, I have wrote down a few ideas and then forgot about it...

Now, seeing your post I want to try it again. I might join for a month or so once i finish all the classes that i bought on Domestica...

I got excited about discounts in January and bought few too many. Now I am stack with classes with subtitles cause they are mostly in Spanish! 😂