Is anyone using firefox (on mac) for classes, and the videos are not working?
I am not able to play the classes on svs in firefox on my mac anymore (but I could before.) There appears to be an error in the browser console concerning the cdn assets, and the video just shows the spinner indefinitely... I am seeing the video in chrome however. I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on how to fix this?
Also, I didn't see a link on the main svs website about how to report website issues, so I posted it here, hoping to get a response! If there is another place to submit this bug, let me know, thanks!
Kim Hunter last edited by
I had to switch to Chrome for everything.
@Danielle-Closs Hi there! We use the Thinkific platform for our classes, and Firefox is one of the supported browsers, so in theory it should work. However, Chrome seems to work best. May I ask what device you are using and what version it is? Also, for future reference, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have
@Danielle-Closs Also, here are some browser troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that your browser is up to date.
- Refresh your cache and restart your browser.
- Try accessing your site in a Private or Incognito window, like Chrome's Incognito Mode, or Firefox's Private Window. This opens a fresh browser window without any extensions or settings blocking your content.
- Try out a different browser (Chrome or Safari). Sometimes the issue can be browser specific.
- Try a different device or computer (mobile phone, tablet, PC/Mac laptop/desktop, etc.). It is rare, but sometimes a certain device has trouble with a content type.
- Restart your device
@LisaF I have done all of the things you mentioned in this last list, so guessing it's not any of those. I am on a macbook pro computer, and this used to work on firefox...
However, I am fine just using chrome too I just thought I would mention it, in case it was not known this was happening... Or if I missed something...
Thanks also for providing the support email!
I did a firefox "refresh" and that seems to have fixed the issue Just in case someone else wants to try it who is having the same problem!
@Danielle-Closs Good to know, thanks for sharing that!