Does anyone here have experience sending postcards with Postable.com?

• Pro SVS OG

Does anyone here have experience sending postcards with Postable.com?
    Im outside of US so sending postcards oversea might get pricey. Iā€™m thinking using some kind of online service like postable to do it for me. But is it really a good idea? Will they do a good job?
    I know some of you are outside USA too, how did you do the postcards thing? šŸ™‚

• I have no experience with it myself but it's something I was thinking of looking into too. I'm also overseas and feel the same as you, the postage would become very expensive. I haven't done the postcard thing yet but am hoping to as soon as I get my website ready so any advice would be super!

• Pro SVS OG

Right now me too, I'm finishing my website (I still need to add some about me page, which is super hard, I have absolutely no idea what to write!) and in spear time I'm doing my research about mailing postcard services. I also found vistaprint.com does that. But I think I'll keep looking šŸ™‚

• @mag Haha yeah it's so difficult to decide what to include in the site, I just looked at sites of people I like and took bits and pieces from each that I thought worked to make something for myself! Same, if I find any other alternative mailing sites that would be suitable I'll be sure to let you know šŸ˜ƒ