Question About Membership & Credit Card

• Hey everyone! Hopefully this is the right place to post this, but I am eager to get an answer. So a few days ago I cancelled my membership (which I suppose is still active until the next billing period). I did this because I haven't been able to use it in quite a few months, much to my sadness, because I have a crazy toddler and we are moving and my computer crapped out on me. But today my husband surprised me with an ipad (I have been wanting one for about a year since it is so hard for me to get out any of my traditional media and my computer doesn't work well with PS), and so now I am of course regretting cancelling my membership.

So my question is, if I put my credit card back in (since I still have access to my account) will I be charged again, or will it simply go on as before I cancelled it? I'd prefer not to be charged twice this month, but I realize it might work that way.

TIA,
    -M

• SVS Team SVS OG

@aftermyhat is there an option to un-cancel? As long as your account is still active and your bill date is set, if you reactive your account it shouldn't bill you twice. And if it does for some reason I know for a fact they will credit your card.

• Thanks @Chip-Valecek, I actually ended up renewing right away. Still had to pay more than I would have, but I’m glad I did it. I don’t know of any other illustration community out there that is as diverse and helpful as SVS. 😊

• SVS Team SVS OG

@aftermyhat Yes the guys over at SVS are amazing. So much to offer. And everyone on the forums are amazing. So helpful and supportive of each other.