Inktober 2020 - Week 3

• SVS OG

I don't see Week 4 set up yet -- if it is please tell me - so will continue posting to Week 3. Here's Dizzy:
    SVS_Inktober-Day19-Dizzy_MBF.jpg

• Day 18: Trapped at the evil dentist! Insert evil laugh

Day 19: Spinning on the tire makes Beto dizzy!

07BE2E55-E157-4706-A313-14EC2CCE24EE.jpeg

• Day 18 - LOSSBFB27D51-1256-42E3-B44B-1F344F21EA0B.jpeg

• Day 19. DIZZY from too much of anything.
    19. DIZZY.jpg

• Day 17: Storm
    I definitely haven't been able to keep up with Inktober, but I'm enjoying my own slow pace!
    I'd love any tips/feedback. I'm learning so please be gentle but honest!
    I did notice that my perspective on the pumpkin is too low.

snake_bedtime_final with chop.jpg

• DAY 11&12: Slippery + Disgusting
    We used to have slimes that had body parts hidden insideπŸ‘πŸ‘‚ 90’s kids grew up with Aliens πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ‘Ύ

DAY 13: (Sand) Dune
    We’ve never made a sandcastle... ever. Which is a shame since we live in one of the most beautiful tourist islands in the world πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

DAY 14: Outpost
    I didn’t know what an outpost was... but this came to mind so I went with it πŸ˜… the IKTUS fish was our school symbol. It translates as Christ in Greek I believe πŸ€”πŸŸ

CBD59AFE-27C1-40C6-B7C4-752DA613D2FC.jpeg

• DAY 16: Rocket
    Loosely inspired by Star Wars. If you’re a fan, don’t look at it too closely. My vehicle design and knowledge of that universe is sorely lacking :)) πŸš€πŸŒ 

DAY 17: Storm
    We used to experience brown outs frequently due to storms. My dad would make it a fun event by teaching us shadow tricks πŸ™‚

(BONUS): Blueprint
    A prompt from another list. Wendy’s, Burger King, Mcdo, we used to order burgers almost every week! I thought it would be fun if we were examining how they were made. πŸ₯€πŸ”πŸŸ

45C79CED-BE61-474E-8039-CA6C8F730676.jpeg

• Day 15: Outpost
    outpost.jpg
    Day 16: Rocket
    rocket.jpg
    Day 17: Storm
    storm.jpg
    Day 18: Trap
    trap.jpg

• wk3.jpg
    Here are the ones for week 3. I got pretty behind during this week, so I only use finished all of them today. My goal is to at least reach 20 total for the month, but maybe I can do better than that.

• Prompt: Outpost

alt text