I'm focusing on youtube and loving it :)
Hey this is a little spammy haha just thought I would share a video I made painting in oils. I'm focusing on doing a tutorial a week to build my channel. I've been to youtube head office and had some training so if its something you want to do too I can give you 5 tips that will blow your socks off!!
- Make videos you want to make. Easy huh.
- Keep consistent with your subject (this can be hard).
- Be consistent with your uploads (become part of the audiences routine.)
- Be a slightly exaggerated version of yourself on camera then it will be viewed as you (you will seem boring if you don't follow that tip lol)
- Engage with your audience and don't go over the top with selling them stuff. Ask yourself do you like that?
This is my rule book as I aim for 100000 subs.
My latest video if interested:
kaitlinmakes last edited by
What! 65K subs! That's incredible! Also I can't believe that you finished that painting in 40 min!
Very cool - glad you shared
rcartwright last edited by
@kaitlinmakes thanks for checking it out glad you liked it
@rcartwright Thanks a lot
@jason-bowen subscribed. How long did it take to get to 65k subscribers?? That’s amazing!
@missmushy to be honest I had hardly any subs for ages then suddenly I got loads over a year but I've not been consistent which is what I'm doing now.