Composition feedback

• I posted this is my sketchbook, but I think it got lost so I'll post it here too. I'm attempting to take this waaaay too bright and poorly composed Snow White I did and add give it an SVS makeover. I'm attempting to put the box in a perspective that will make for a more interesting piece. I've drawn some thumbnails that I'd love some feedback on and I'll definitely take suggestions for other layouts. Thanks everyone! Sorry they're so messy.

0_1474744944910_image.jpeg
    0_1474744993135_image.jpeg

• @Pamela-Fraley The thumbnails would be a bit too rough and vague for me to be able to choose one. At a first glance, I would exclude number 6 because from that angle you would see almost nothing of Snow white - only the hair, the feet and a slither of the face. It could be a very emotional composition, but you would need to add something to hold attention. 3, 4 and 1 are the same composition with a different level of crop. So theoretically you could work on 1 and then crop it closer if you thing it works better cropped.
    I would probably evolve number 5 - it is still a top view angle but more dimensional, so you could have the same kind of emotional content of the original illustration but with a more dynamic composition.
    Just my thoughts :-)

• @smceccarelli Thank you. Yea its all pretty rough. I guess the big thing I'm wanting help with is box placement but I don't really think about the cropping thing because I do everything traditionally instead of on the computer. That makes sense though. I'll work on these some more.

Looks like your connection to SVS Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.