~ Sketchbook ~

• Hello! (:

My name is Elisabeth, I discovered SVSlearn through their podcast which I've been loving listening to lately. I've been struggling with finding my artistic style and motivation in the past few years, but after a drawing hiatus I've been enjoying drawing again as of lately. So I'll use this 'sketchbook' to explore different styles, to write out my thoughts on art, and to haul my very internet-shy self online to show my art and interact with other artists more.

I'm excited to explore new areas of art such as watercolor and comic book making, and learning more about the illustration technique process.

A little bit about me: I'm 24, I'm going back to college after taking a year off, to finish a degree in art and english literature. I love hiking, reading, and spending time my 2 pet rabbits.

j47.jpg

j2.jpeg

• Was struggling with drawing the hands here lol. Sometimes I forget which sides the thumbs actually goes on.

j46.jpg

• sketchbook1.jpeg
    sketchbook2.jpeg
    sketchbook3.jpeg
    sketchbook5.jpeg
    sketchbook6.jpeg

• This post is deleted!

• Hi, I think your drawings show great imagination and love for drawing, so it’s a good thing you found your motivation again! I love the style that shows through, you are on a very good track. And hands are difficult indeed πŸ™‚ I always have to check mine while drawing one πŸ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• QUESTION! Do you happen to have a more in-depth portfolio on character design?

• @Kori-Jensen

Kind of sort of! I have some character drawings and a couple of character turn-arounds, but thats about it. I'm usually not the best at making myself sit down and make in-depth character drawings. It's something I want to get better at though