Searching for a specific word...

  • Hey SVS community,

    I'm looking for a word to encompass the role of making illustrations to be printed on a variety of things outside of books/magazines. Think greeting cards, calendars, stationary, patterns to be printed on fabric, things being printed on home goods, etc.

    I feel like there's a word to encompass this but I absolutely can't figure it out and I've been googling for hours to no avail so I'm turning to you guys. What would you call this industry of illustration?

  • @juliekitzes do you mean image licensing?

Log in to reply