@Nyrryl-Cadiz I think I just wanted to show off the silver slippers. Do you think it will look better if she is just wearing them?
Posts made by natmarie
Wizard of Oz Feedback
I just finished the final line art/sketch for my Wizard of Oz entry. I chose to depict the main characters on the yellow brick road, with Dorthy in the front holding the silver slippers, surrounded by the poppy field. In the background is the Emerald City.
Any feedback on the drawing—mainly the composition—would be greatly appreciated!
Isolation Prompt Thumbnails
Hi everyone, my name is Natalie and this is my first time posting here! I’m really excited to become part of this community and work on improving my art skills.
I just finished a couple thumbnails for the May prompt and thought I’d share them here for some feedback.
- A person trapped in a cage of trees, I might have animals or forest creatures looking in on him if I continue with this one.
- A king in a throne room. He feels isolated by power/ I wanted the image to show him “higher up” than the rest of the people.
- A girl falling asleep alone in a forest, snow is falling on top of her.
- A forgotten statue of a king sitting in a snowy forest. I think I’m going to put castle ruins in the back of this one if I continue it.
- Someone isolated by their own thoughts.
I would love any feedback/critiques on the concepts or composition of these, or which one you think I should keep working on for the final image.