Hey, @lee-white Looking forward to "Finding Your Style," the title card looks fun... good job as always.
• I would personally love to see you guys (at least occasionally) revisit the subscribers/students submit illustrations for draw-over/ critique format.
• More interviews with different industry professionals would be great as well... agents, editors, art directors, writers, etc.
• Another "writing for children's books" would be great. Maybe with a more current/up and coming author... I got to meet Tammi Sauer at a recent SCBWI conference, she would be a great choice (if she's available). "Realities of being a children's book author" or something like that.
• Studio tours... or, building a great artist's studio... what you need to have, etc. I know this is really subjective due to choice of medium and certainly because of differing personalities, but maybe a top 10 must haves in your freelance studio?
• Beginning to end, real-life project breakdown would also be great. The whole process exploded... always fascinating and certainly valuable information.