(Updated color study below)
Hey guys, first time giving this contest a go and played around with a few ideas, but not sure which is best to take forward.
- The fear when you are walking down a corridor and something is behind you.
- Kid in bed with his tablet whilst the monsters are looking over his shoulder.
- Stuck in the middle of a collapsing rope bridge (I hate heights)
- Old man looking through old photos on a sofa with an empty space.
- Scuba diver escaping from something below. (I hate the unknowns of the sea when im swimming)
I think from a children book perspective I like 2, but it feels unoriginal. I like the concept of 4, but I dont know if it best conveys fear (it's more about the fear of been old and alone)
Any thoughts are appreciated :)