January 3rd Thursday Q&A
"Stanley ran outside as fast as he could to see what made that horrendous noise."
- Who is Stanley?
- What does he look like?
- How old, tall, is he?
- What race is Stanley?
- Why did Stanley have to run fast?
- Where is Stanley when he hears the noise? Work? Home?
- Is Stanley the only person who heard the noise?
- If the noise is horrendous, is that the opposite of anything beautiful, so is the noise disturbing? Is the noise frightening? Is the noise alarming?
- What time of day does Stanley hear the noise?
- Whatever made the noise is it large or small, from one something or more than one?
Does anyone else have questions to add?
@Bobby-Aquitania be creative!!;)
@Bobby-Aquitania No, thanks I will just use yours! Haha!!
Remember Jake said he'd take Children's Book Illustrations OR Comic Book Pages on this... I think he meant a single page with multiple panels, not several pages as a single submit.
But he said he kept it wide open so that it could happen in a neighborhood, a suburban neighborhood, or have a Sci Fi bend, or Fantasy.