Hi I'm Nor

• Hello everyone! My name is pronounce naw. I took a 20 year detour before returning to Illustration again. I finished school as a web designer in 1998 and have a career in designing web and mobile applications. A few years ago, I caught the illustration bug again and started drawing again. Not much time in the day to draw but a few hours here and there each week helps. I like to post my work up as well so I can see my progress. I found Will and Jake two years ago when they started the children's book illustration class that I signed up for. It helped a lot with finishing my first children's book. I still need a lot of improvement but at least I can say that I'm a published illustrator. I'm currently working on my second children's book and will start on a comic book after that. The all access pass is a great offering, I can't tell you how excited I am for this. I will post some of my work here soon but you can check them out at any one of these: artofnor.tumblr.com | facebook.com/artofnor | instagram.com/artofnor Which ever you prefer, they all show the same artwork pretty much.

Nice to meet you all!
    Nor

• Hey Nor,

Great to see you here! Wow, a 20 year detour?! What's cool though is the stuff you've learned during your career is a nice supplement to your illustration knowledge. I'm sure it comes in handy at times.

Great artwork, thanks for sharing those links. Looking forward to what you'll be posting here.

Looks like your connection to SVS Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.