Greetings and salutations!

• Hey everyone, been subscribed for a while but didn't really check out the forum.

My name is Kelan Hordos. I hail from the Canadian prairies. I've been trying to get more serious and dedicated in working on my art. I work full time in construction, am a husband and father, and so I have a very limited time to devote to the craft. However when I did have the time, I didn't take it very serious and developed a lot of bad habits/processes, and so I'm working within my limitations as well as I can to break through.

I found out about the site from Jake Parker's Interview with Bobby Chiu a while back. Had never really heard of Jake, and just absolutely love his stuff, I subbed and have really been trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can.

The classes are wonderful, I've really been enjoying Jake, Will, and Lee's stuff about the art and business side as well. The site was also my intro to Will and Lee!

Anyways, hope I can get and give some feedback and grow and help others as well!

• @kelanhordos Welcome to the forums Kelan! We are all looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideas and artwork with you and everyone else here. Talk soon, Harvey

• Welcome Kelan, I'm a fellow Canadian (south of Edmonton). I also follow Bobby Chiu and am a Schoolism member, there's lots of great video on SVS to learn from too!

• Hey Kelan and welcome

• Welcome Kelan! i too am a canuck i used to live out west (st albert alberta) but now im in toronto, i had the pleasure of studying with bobby at a digital painting and life drawing class.

hope the forum helps! just be active and post on peoples work and then people will do the same for you!

• Welcome! I look forward to encouraging each other along!