Corrected after critique--Amanda was so exited for her first day at the cottage

• I know this is a long time after the fact, but my piece got critiqued (without winning) a couple months back for the Third Thursday with the prompt about Amanda and the cottage. As I've had time, bit by bit I've made (or at least tried out) each of the suggested edits to the piece. I feel like it is much better than before. It isn't perfect, but I feel like I've worked on it to the point that if I keep doing stuff to it I'm just fiddling, and I need to move on to making new pieces instead of staying stuck on an old one, if that makes sense. Making the corrections was a great learning experience, though.

That being said, I thought people might like to see the before and after.

BEFORE:
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 12.15.56 PM.png

AFTER:
    Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 12.16.06 PM.png

• Very good work, I love the little touches within your image, like the girls hair popping out the frame. Well done.

• Great job! You have a unique style. Your redone comic reads much better.

• Thanks for sharing this -- great follow-through!

• Thanks, all. When I finally finished it, it had been awhile since I'd looked at the uncorrected piece. When I got done and took a look at the old one, I was kind of surprised at how much worse it was, haha. So making the corrections really was a growing experience.

• its so nice! well done Sarah!