Future of 3rd thursday or something like it?

• Hey guys,

I am really sorry if this is something everyone knows except me (I had a quick dig around on the forum). I've been absent for a while building motorbikes, banjos, films, sculptures and whatnot - the last time I watched a 3rd thursday critique the guys said they were changing the format and would let us know soon what was going to happen in the future.

I'm just wondering if that has been decided? Personally, I found the monthly competitions so incredibly useful because they kept me accountable to myself and motivated to make it through to the shortlist each month. As a part time drawer, I'm a bit lost without some kind of driving motivation - I love drawing but also love all my other hobbies! I feel like a traitor admitting that among so many gifted and dedicated artists but just being honest.

Any news or updates?

• @Rowan-Ferguson Hey Rowan - have you seen this yet? https://svslearn.com/blogView/-KU3F2V1LrvDQOsjU6hQ This is all i know - not sure if the webinar is the new format and that the monthly prompt has been retired or if it will change from month to month

Looks like your connection to SVS Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.