Any writer forums around here?!

• Hi everyone my name is Gian Sosa, a creatureology storyteller from Denki Pictures
    I am wondering is their a forum or circle here for writers???

• I sure wish there was. This could be a great hub for writers and illustrators to meet and collab...

• SCBWI (they call it "Squibby" round here, which is so much easier!) organizes local chapter writing circles. I have been bugging the Swiss coordinator for one, and now she has set it up...even though we are only 3 people in it! But better than nothing for sure!
    I have been also looking at professional copy-editors/story consultants. There are a few out there (cannot judge how good or how serious) but prices for a 1000-word manuscript, including discussion of story structure, wording, language, etc...are pretty steep (which I can understand, because if it is done properly is a lot of work). At that rate, maybe it is better to do the live writing course coming up here on SVS, which includes manuscript reviews.

Looks like your connection to SVS Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.