Round 2 - Sept. 3Thurs

• Okay. I thought I'd check in with my concept and layout before I get ahead of myself again with something terrible. If my lack of detail doesn't help, the setting is a corn maze. I would define my drawing in the next step with your feedback.

0_1473136596588_Sept3Thur_AmandaWall3.jpg

• I like the corn maze, neat idea. Will said the piece should be about action or tension, and for myself I'd like to see something waiting to get Thomas behind that dead end sign, with a wicked grin on its face, licking its lips. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

• @Rebecca-Hirsch disappointment just isn't enough? Daaaang.

I am struggling so hard with this prompt. Thanks for taking the time.

• @AWall I think you're on the right track. Just push the idea a little more.

• I like the idea of a corn maze - but agree that if you are going for tension it needs more. Maybe more of a birds eye view? Seeing a large corn maze and how far he is from the exit? I know that these things can be daunting/frustrating, as my family enjoys doing them in the fall and after you have been walking for a while and hit another dead end, it becomes crazy frustrating.
    Just a thought to how you could push the concept further.
    Looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

• I actually liked your first idea of the mom catching the kid with the cookies a little better. This is a nice illustration I just think the first idea you had was stronger. Maybe you could do a few thumb nails of both ideas to help hammer out some stronger compositions.