3rd Thursday - Astrid

• Hello everyone !

This is my first participation for 3rd Thursday. I'm not used yet to illustrating on photoshop, so it was a bit of an experiment ! haha
    If you have some advice, or some suggestions about this picture, feel free to give it, I would be glad to receive your feedback.

Edit : I really can't get the upload thing to work, I've tried everything Jake said on his post. So here is the picture on googledrive : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwNvl16YrJC-ZjJZclpxMWxSMmM/view?usp=sharing

• I couldn't get it to insert your picture either. I think it's a great concept, and i love the colors. My only suggestion is to make the reflections on the boats look more like reflections. To me they look a bit like shadows, which makes Astrid's shadow going a different direction if that makes sense?

• This post is deleted!

• @Melopi Here is your picture. It is wonderful!!

• I'm glad you like it !
    Thank you for your piece of advice Lynn. I'm currently working on it ! (it totally makes senses)

• oh nice! I really love the colors and textures you have used in your painting! Also, the cat shadow is great! (Assuming it is a cat shadow and I'm not imagining that lol) The perspective threw me off a little bit - esp with the edge where the water ends - but when I thought of it more as a graphic design I really liked the shape and design of everything. I think your character design is very charming and I love how you have used the colors. Anyways, good luck! :)

• @Jeszika-Lee Sorry for answering this late. I think I changed the perspective a bit when I submitted it. I'm glad you liked the shape and the design, it's very encouraging. :)