3rd Thursday entry - speed painting link

• My entry with a speed painting link and at the end of the video I give a little shout out to Lee White and SVS.
    It was fun to do this video of opening the fortune cookie and trying to come up with an idea for something that is quite abstract. I hope you guys stop by and take a peek. Good luck to all this month!!

Speed Painting link below
    https://youtu.be/fTQSpZhoQV8

0_1463586705709_Blue Sky_forum.jpg

• Such a cute scene and great illustration.
    Thanks for the video - the best part for me are all the "wrong" and "right" decisions in the process, going back and forth. Love your style and I was looking forward to see this month's entry. :)

• @Modra Thank you :). I'm glad you liked the video. Absolutely, I'm the same way. I like seeing how someone tries something in their painting then goes against it or ends up liking it or whatever. We get to see how things actually progress in the mind of the artist. I almost did a voiceover on this one to talk about what I was doing or what I was thinking at the time but I didn't do it. Maybe next month :). Thank you very much for watching :)

• Wonderful concept & rendering & result. I enjoyed the process video, but you make it look way tooooo easy ;)

• @Nancy-Gormezano Thanks Nancy :). Nothing like 6 hrs pushed into 3 minutes to make it all look easy ;).
    PS. great stuff on your entry this month :)