Newbie with a lot of questions need a fast reply
Dollz Night last edited by
I never had a course like this so I'm actually wondering if you can help me around...
It's going to be even better if the one who actually collaborate to make this site help me through...
- How old is this course suitable for because some course aren't meant for certain age right?
- What course should I take first? As I have said I have zero experiences and really need help
- What types of gadget should I prepare? I'm really lost as there are so many gadgets that can be found for drawings and illustrating and so on...
- How can I pay for the course? I'm really new here, no hate okay?
- Do I need to prepare a certain type of tools like certain paper or something? If yes, can you please tell me what it is?
- The live stream is only for 25 people right? So what if like others want to ask something in live or something? Are they going to be neglected? I need to know more about how the live tutoring works as it is really crucial for me.
That's all for now, if you could only answer some... Could you please answer it on how you know, I really need help.. I'm really scared to start late.....
mattramsey last edited by mattramsey
- I don't think there is necessarily an age limit. I'd guess as young as teenager (it might be over the heads of younger kids...not sure).
- Depends on what you want to learn. If you'd like to learn about making Children's Books--I can highly recommend that course!
- & 5. Pencil and paper is really all you need*. I like to do digital work so I need a program (I use Photoshop) and a pen tablet (though I have done digital art with a mouse).
- Probably credit card (this is what I used) or maybe PayPal as well? It will say when you go to pay for the course.
- If you are talking about the Live Stream critiques then those only have openings for a few people. The other classes are PRE-RECORDED so there is no live feedback. But you can definitely submit your work on these forums and get live feedback from us (and occasionally the instructors).
Just to be clear: the Live Stream critiques are for people who have already taken the classes here and have finished work that they want an instructor to look over.
*Just to clarify: Even those these courses are online, that doesn't mean the things taught are ONLY about digital art. If you paint, they will help, if you draw, they will help, if you use ink, they will help.
Dollz Night last edited by
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm really satisfied with the answer you gave me! I want to master as many as I can if I apply for the courses, Of course I'll have to do the basic first. But I'm really grateful for the reply! I'm so excited about doing this!