Jack and the Bean Stalk Art Rework
I wanted to rework for the piece I did for the last Third Thursday. Lee had a lot of good critique to offer.
The first thing I did was do a repaint of part of the image. On a new piece of paper I modified my original sketch and transferred it to a new piece of watercolor paper (140b). After the painting was done I scanned the new image into Photoshop and then merged it into the original image blending the edges with eraser tool.
Here is the final image with additional tweaks.
Very nice! thanks for the extra effort. It really does make a difference! : )
I love the colors!
Beautiful!! I love how you deepened the colors on the vine, and the cat makes me giggle hehe
@Rob-Smith Looks great. The house is much more legible now, and I'm glad you brought the bird in closer. It's so cute :)
Yes I totally agree with everyone else that the colors and the adjustments made to the house are all really nice and make a really positive impact on the piece overall!
You have made such a great improvement.