Idaho/Utah peeps - SCBWI LA Conference?

• Hey guys, I have a goal to go to the summer conference in LA this year. I haven't started travel planning yet, but I'm willing to drive or fly. If I'm going alone, I will most likely fly, but driving would be an option if there were people to pick up along the way, share gas costs, and potentially hotel costs (I'd share a hotel room with another woman if there was someone interested).

So... anybody thinking about going? July 29-Aug 1 I think - Registration is in April, so I am getting word out early that I'm interested in having a travel buddy.

Going but not in Idaho/Utah? It would still be fun to "know" someone there :)

• Can't go (wrong end of the country ;-) but I'd like to wish you luck. I loved the conference in New York and wish I could make it out to the LA conference as well--the portfolio mentorship program looks awesome! Conferences are great for getting inspired and making connections.

Looks like your connection to SVS Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.