Zombie kids

• Here was my original idea for March 3rd Thursday.brain.jpg

After some feedback, I decided that it would be more fun to do zombie kids. So here is the next version.

brain2.jpg

Thoughts?

• Hello!

This looks like a fun idea, haha. I wonder, what if you can have the kid display a live person to show a contrast of the living vs dead? Also, why not have a swarm of zombies in attendance?

Also, I would probably shift the girl a little from the center, left or right.

But yeah, I like where this is heading! :)

Good luck and have fun!

• @KelvinBurnett3 yes...it is a better idea to bring a live person. I couldn't think of what a zombie could bring to school that would need permission. That's a good one. The contrast would be great as well.

Her being in the center bothered me and maybe bring in the live person will help me be able position them better. I like where this is going! Back to the drawing board... Thank you!

• Really cool! I hope you like the concept and didn't feel pressure It's a really cool and different feeling.

• @bharris No, not at all! I like that it was different and it is a fun idea. I really like how it's turning out!