Feb 3rd Thurs - Sharing space

• Hello everyone! I haven't been able to post much, but I'm getting into the swing of a new schedule and have been doing art again, and working through classes. I'm a bit behind on this piece so will have to see if I can power through it in a couple of days.

I wanted to play with the mundane parts of love, like getting ready together in the morning. Here's the early sketch, and the worked up drawing.

3rd_Thursday_Feb_Love_0002.jpg
    Love_1.jpg

• I really like this! You've got a nice composition and great figures! I'd like to see a bit more of their expressions though, added personality. Maybe you could swing the camera angle over just a bit so we get more of their reflections? Just a thought :)

• I dig it. well done. perhaps try a version where they are even more tangled. reaching across each other for the water, a towel, tossing something into the trash. I think you could really push all the ways two people get in into each others space.

• lovely! you might find some inspiration in this piece from Loish, a great dutch artist, her book is in stores in March. loish.jpg